Tuesday, August 16, 2011

God at Work

My departure date is coming up quickly! I can already see God at work in the mix of things. Just recently I was trying to pay for my visa application, but the website kept showing a message that said "processor error" or "bank denied the transaction." This started to worry me since my departure date was three weeks away, and without a visa this trip just wasn't happening. After fretting and praying for a couple days, I decided to try the transaction one last time, so I signed onto the Nigerian immigration website and signed in only to find a message that read "applications has been already processed." This didn't make sense because I never received any confirmation that a transaction had gone through! At first I doubted the legitimacy of the message, but we checked the credit card bill and sure enough there was a charge for the visa. God is good! With that crisis out of the way, I am beginning to shop and pack belongings that I wish to take with me. I would be so blessed if you all would be praying for my visa to go through! That is the only thing remaining that could keep me from going to Nigeria. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment